As in any business there are some certain success principals that need to be followed, and network marketing success is no exception to the rule. To ensure your network marketing success, I strongly suggest that you follow the 7 tips outlined below.1. Attitude – It is said that character is the ability to follow thru with a decision long after the excitement of the moment is gone. This industry can be one of ‘high highs’ and ‘low lows’. Do your best to try and control the emotional swings that your business brings. If necessary look for some books or audio programs on attitude and commitment, there are many great ones out
there. And one last thought on attitude…read and listen to positive material EVERY DAY.
2. Treat It Like A Business – One of the biggest pitfalls in this industry is that due to the relatively low cost of entry, it is easy for most people to justify putting their business on the shelf when things get tough. Worse yet is treating your business as a hobby. Keep records, keep appointments and keep a regular schedule. Be as accountable to yourself and your business as you would be required to be at your job.
3. Be A Product Of The Product – Cliche? Maybe. You do not need to be in love with every product or service that your MLM company produces, but to ensure your network marketing success there better be a few products that turn you on. If you cannot find something in the company catalog that you can wrap your head around, you will never have long term success with that company… PERIOD. You will be someone who is merely hawking an opportunity and people will see thru you in a heart beat.
Your Network Marketing Success Is A Decision Away
4. Use Your Upline – your sponsor and upline are there to help you build the business. The keyword there being “help”. They never have and never will build your business for you. But a good sponsor will be there for support, training, 3-way calls, etc. The same holds true further upline, reach out to them. And remember that your results will determine how much of their time you can command. Your sponsor will have many network marketing success tips to help you out. There is nothing more draining for a sponsor than being called every day by someone who needs to be pumped up, talked off the ledge or is ready to quit …again. Being a pest or needy will only lead them to ignoring your calls and emails.
5. Plug Into The Team – There is usually a team to plug in to within your upline. Your sponsor will usually share the team info with you. Many teams offer recruiting systems, meetings, training, ning or skype chat platforms, etc. Thru the years I have built some of the strongest and longest friendships I have as a result of being involved with a team. It is great place to share network marketing success stories, as well as the rough days. Eventually you may even be ready to take the step of starting your own team. Having been previously involved in a team will shave a lot of time off the learning curve.
6. Consistency – For most, this is a part-time business …but it is not a spare-time business. As mentioned previously in “treating it like a business”, you must develop and maintain good work habits. And that includes setting daily, weekly and monthly goals. You must set a schedule for when you are going to work your business each week. The beauty of this industry is that for those who truly do the work, consistently over time, reach a point where you can begin to enjoy the time freedom that the sales page promised. And it is true, that time freedom is there for those who do the work.
And The #1 Network Marketing Success Tip Is…
7. Develop You Own Lead Sources – The number one thing you can do to achieve long term MLM marketing success is to acquire your own leads and develop your own lead generation systems. You never want someone else to have more control of your business than you do. In this industry, change is the constant. By being the captain of your own ship you will always have a better chance for long term success. Don’t let yourself become a statistic by leaving lead generation, the most important aspect of your business to chance.
Remember that network marketing success is up to you
. Use good business practices. Learn and implement MLM marketing strategies that are proven to work. It’s your business…treat it that way.
PS…If YOU, your sponsor or your upline do not have a plan in place to insure YOUR network marketing success, check this out…
If you enjoyed this article please feel free to leave a comment and share.